Solid Waste Management Consultancy and Training
- Study on recycling of waste from Tullow Oil operations in Kenya (2019).
- Waste Management Audit of Lokichar town and surrounding area, Turkana County. Tullow Oil Kenya, 2017.
- Strategic waste management plan, for the Port of Mombasa, Kenya. We developed the Port Waste Management Plan 2016-2026.
- Weatherford Rig Exploratory Drilling EPIR-Well Drilling Site, Tullow Oil Kenya, 2014.
- Preparation of Kisumu City Integrated Solid Waste Strategy 2015-2025, 2015. UN-Habitat funded.
- Preparation of Kisumu Municipal Council Integrated Solid Waste Baseline Surveys, UN-Habitat, Nairobi, 2010.
- Preparation of Homabay Municipal Council Solid Waste Management Strategic Plan, 2010-2015, UN-Habitat, Nairobi. Un-Habitat Consultant.
- Advisory Services for the Exploratory Drilling in Block L-08, Offshore Kenya by Apache Kenya Ltd – This included offshore waste disposal advisory services, Environmental Monitoring during drilling, environmental assessment of sensitive areas along the Coast of Mombasa, technical advice on Corporation Social Responsibility and development of an Emergency Preparedness Plan.
- Advisory Services Dumping of Excavated Beach Material (Mud, Soil and Hard Shells) into the Indian Ocean from Port Reitz Railway Terminal for the Mombasa – Nairobi Standard Gauge Railway Project-
- Bor City Sanitation and Sanitary Landfill Project, South Sudan.
- Supervision for an Incinerator for Medical waste at Nairobi women’s Hospital, Kilimani, Nairobi (2009).
- Advisory services. On demolition/construction waste management in the. Mombasa-Nairobi Standard Gauge Railway Project – July 2014-December 2017.
Kibwage, J: (2010): Final Baseline Survey Report of Homabay ISWM Final Baseline Survey Report of Homa Bay Integrated Solid Waste Management
Kibwage, J: (2010): Final Homa Bay ISWM Strategy 2010-2015 Final Homa Bay Integrated Solid Waste Management Strategy 2010-2015[WU1]