Projects Monitoring and Evaluation (M&eE) / Health and Safety Services
- PTA Bank Regional Office Development along Lenana Road in Kilimani, Nairobi County
- Phase I & Phase II of the mega Mombasa to Malaba Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) Mombasa to Nairobi (Phase I) and Nairobi to Naivasha (Phase II).
- Global Trade Centre (GTC) (former AVIC Headquarters), Westlands in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Road Safety Awareness Campaign for Rehabilitation of Isebania-Kisii(A1) Road
- Kopere Solar Park Project
- Eastern & Northern By-Pass Roads for CRBC-K/ KeNHA).
- Southern Bypass Road Project for CRBC-K/ KeNHA.
- Juba UAP Equatorial Towers– a 15-storey office complex in Juba, South Sudan funded by IFC.
- Britam Office Towers in Upperhill
- Pan Africa Life Assurance ltd for office development.
- Excavation phase of the 4 billion Sarit Center mega expansion project along Karuna Road in Westlands under Iota Excavations and Rental Limited (the project excavation contractor)
- Excavation phase of ‘The Ridge’ a 9.9 acre comprehensive and luxurious Mixed-Use Development by Cytonn Investments located within Ridgeways in Nairobi, Kenya
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!