Housing and commercial Complexes
AWEMAC has done Environmental and Social Impact Assessment for the:
- Ruaraka Housing Development Project in Ruaraka housing estate in Roysambu Ward, Nairobi City County (2020)
- Mixed-use development (Business Bay square) along General Waruingi Street in Eastleigh estate Kamukunji constituency, Nairobi City County. (2019)
- Purpose-built student accommodation development (PBSA) – Qwetu Housing for Acorn Limited in Hurlingham, Nairobi County (2018)
- Purpose-Built Student Accommodation within Ruaraka Housing Estate, Roysambu Sub-County, Nairobi County (2018)
- Vipingo Residential Development -Awali Estate, Vipingo area, along Mombasa Malindi Highway Kilifi County (2018)
- Adventist University of Africa- Multipurpose Complex on Plot L.R No. Ngong/Ngong/55708, Ongata Rongai, Kajiado County (2017)
- Trade & Development Bank (formerly PTA Bank) Regional Office Development along Lenana Road in Kilimani, Nairobi County. (2016)
- Global Trade Center – GTC (former AVIC) Mixed-Use Development between Chiromo Lane & Westlands Road in Westlands, Nairobi (2015)
- Office Tower development for Sanlam (previously Pan Africa Insurance Holdings Limited) in Westlands along Waiyaki Way, Nairobi (2014).
- Norfolk Towers Re-development (2013 – 2014)
- Maiyan Holiday Homes for Maiyan Holdings Limited (2014)
- Two Rivers Mall along Limuru Road & the Northern Bypass in Nairobi County (2013).
- Residential Town Houses Development for Kenya Power and Lighting Company Limited Retirement Benefit Scheme (2012)
- Commercial and Recreational Development (Greenhills Hotel & Village market expansion for Greenhills Investment Limited (2012).
- British American Insurance Company Limited, 32 floors office tower development – Britam Tower (2012)