Water, Sanitation and Agricultural Infrastructure Sector
AWEMAC has conducted ESIA’S/Audits/Feasibility Studies & Formulation of Action Plans for
- ESIA for construction of 1 No. Ilimukuyu earth Dam in Endau/Malalani Ward, Kitui East sub county, Kitui County water Project
- ESIA for relocation of Tetu Aberdare Water and Sanitation Company’s (TEAWASCO) water intake from downstream to upstream of Gura river in Othaya sub-county within Nyeri. (2020)
- Feasibility Study for the Bamboo Investment and commercialization Project in Kaptagat, Elgeyo Marakwet County. (2019)
- ESIA for development of Chyulu Hills Water Tower and Shimba Hills Water Tower in Kenya
- ESIA for establishment of water & sewerage infrastructure for two projects in Bor city in Southern Sudan
- ESIA for establishment of Water & Sewerage Infrastructure for the Garuga Mixed Use Development in Uganda.
- Undertaking hydrogeological surveys for the Nairobi-Naivasha Standard Gauge Railway Project
- ESIA for development of the Naro Moru Dam and Irrigation Scheme by the National Irrigation Board in Kieni East Sub-County, Nyeri County (2017)
- ESIA for construction of Maruru Earth Dam, Ukasi Location, Nguni Ward, Mwingi East, Kitui County (2017)
- Feasibility Study on potential for Fertilizer Manufacturing in Kenya and East African Region for the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries
- Feasibility study, Value Chain Development and Sustainability of Bamboo Housing in Ethiopia for International Network for Bamboo and Rattan (INBAR)
- ESIA for establishment of an oil-seed crop growing and processing facility by G4 International Limited on 28,911 hectares in Lower Tana to grow crambe, castor and sunflower crops with Tana River as the main water source.
- ESIA for rehabilitation and expansion of water supply systems and the constructions of sludge treatment facilities for the Ministry of Water Resources, Sierra Leone Water Company in Sierra Leone (2014).
- ESIA for establishment and construction of Sanitation infrastructure to expand access to improved hygiene & sanitation practices for Bor City, South Sudan (2013).
- ESIA for establishment and construction of water supply infrastructure to expand access to safe water for Bor City, South Sudan (2013).
- ESIA for Tana Delta Integrated Sugar project (2007)