Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEAs)
- The Kenya Nuclear Power Programme partnering with SGS (September 2018-On going) for Nuclear Power and Energy Agency (NuPEA), Nairobi.
- Tatu City extension (Mchana Estate) Master Plan on 2600 acres in Ruiru, Kiambu County (2018-2020)
- Belgo Mixed-Use development Master plan for Belgo Holdings Limited on 88 Acres of land along Peponi road in Kitisuru, Nairobi county (2017)
- Kenya Petroleum Technical Assistance Project (KEPTAP) for the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum (2016)
- ) Vipingo City Development Master plan for Athena Properties Limited (Subsidiary of Centum Investments Limited) (2015
- Lukenya Master plan for Valley Front Development Limited C/O Acorn Property Managers Limited (2014)
- Two Rivers Development Master plan of Two Rivers Development Ltd in Runda, Nairobi (2013)
- Kisaju Mixed-Use Development Master plan for Mr. Kennedy Luusa (2013)
- Infrastructural Development project for Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) (2009)
You may also like...