Railway/Roads and General Infrastructure
|1. Five Tolling stations for the proposed Nairobi Nakuru Mau Summit Road project (2022)|
2. Instruments for the 6 Flood Risk Hotspots at the City of Kigali (2022)
3. Upgrading of Isiolo – Kulamawe (77km) road to bitumen standard project (implemented under Howard Humphreys and Atkins Company 2018).
4. Lot 3 Annuity Road Project for Rhamu-Mandera(75Km) road Project by Kenya National Highways Authority (2017).
5. Lot 3 Annuity Road Project for Modogashe-Habasweini- Samatar Road (68Km) located in Isiolo and Wajir counties, road Project by Kenya National Highways Authority (2017).
6.Manga –Kemera (D223) Road Phase 1 for KeRRA (2013).
7. Northern and Eastern Bypass- Mombasa Road/ City Cabanas Interchange, road Project by Kenya Urban Roads Authority and CRBC (2013).
8. Mombasa– Nairobi Standard Gauge Railway Project (2012).
9. Southern Bypass project by Ministry of Roads and China Roads and Bridge Corporation (2010).
10. Thirteen (13) Telkom Base Transceiver Stations for mobile phone Coverage in Lodwar Hill, Londiani, Baraton, Bungoma, Kapenguria, Homabay, Kendubay, Kabunde, RodiKopany, Onapo Opapo, Kakuma and Lokichogio (2009).
11. Repair and resurfacing Naivasha Road by Ministry of Roads (2009).
12.Eighty- nine (89) ECONET Wireless sites for installation of Base Transceiver Stations for Mobile network coverage in Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret and others (2008).
13. Kenya Airways Nairobi and Mombasa Stations (2008/2009).
14.Thika Road Rehabilitation from Globe Cinema Roundabout to Thika Town by Ministry of Roads (2008).
15. Upgrading to Bitumen Standards of Limuru, Ndumberi Road by Ministry of Roads (2008).