Campsite and Yards Projects
Environmental and Social Impact Assessments
- Campsite Project for Nairobi Expressway Project adjacent to the Directorate of Veterinary Services HQ, Kabete, Nairobi City County for Cale Infrastructure Construction Company Limited Kenya (2020).
- Campsite Project for Nairobi Expressway Project adjacent to West Park Police Estate, Langata, Nairobi City County for China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) Kenya Ltd (2020).
- Temporary campsite at DK18 on Land Tittle Number Kajiado/Kitengela/16782 in Kajiado North Constituency, Kajiado County (2019).
- Pre-casting yard site on L.R No. 65, 66 and 67 at DK 53 within Nachu area, Kiambu County. (2017).
- ESIAs for Campsites as part of the Mombasa – Nairobi Standard Gauge Railway (MNSGR) project (2013-2017).
- Existing campsite at Longonot/Kijabe Block 6/918/919/920/921 (Kiambu Nyakinyua) within Satellite area of Naivasha Sub- County, Nakuru County (2019).
- Campsite within Kyangombe area in Nairobi County – Kenya for the Nairobi-Naivasha SGR Project (2018).
- Campsite within Embul-bul area, in Kajiado County – Kenya for the Nairobi-Naivasha SGR Project (2018). Mai Mahiu campsite on plot LR. No. Longonot/ Kijabe Block 6/332 (Kiambu Nyakinyua) and Surveyed Plot No’s. 329, 330 and 331 in Nyakinyua area, Naivasha Sub-County, Nakuru County (2018).
- Campsite on plot L.R. Nos. 1586, 1588, 1583, 1203, and 1204 within Duka Moja Location, Narok East Sub County, Narok County (2018).
- Campsite on plot L.R. Nos 468, 468A, 469, 470, 471, 472, 480, 481, 482, 483, 502, and 503, within Suswa Location, Narok East Sub County, Narok County (2018).
- Decommissioning of Camps for the Tullow Oil’s BGP North Kerio Camp (2008).